CERTIFICATE PROGRAM IN AGGREGATE REPORT
Call: +91 - 9560102589, 9910068241, 9810068241 or write us at email@example.com
Certificate Program in Aggregate Report – eLearning Mode
- Live Audio Video Sessions using GoToMeeting
- Recorded Audio Video Sessions
- 24x7 Learning Management System
- Certification – Program Accredited from Accreditation Council for Clinical Research Education, United States of America & Pharmaceutical Society of India
There would be total 14 sessions live conducted on GoToMeeting. You would be fully trained on different Aggregate Reports . We would also provide access to Safety Database for line listing extraction training. Every student would be provided access to safety database. At the end of the program you would develop the ability to write the Aggregate Reports.
Batch Commencement: Sunday, 12th July 2020
Demo Session on Aggregate Report Writing by Senior Industry Trainer
- Aggregate Reports, Their significance and Types of Reports.
- Preparation and distribution of Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSURs)
- Preparation and distribution of Periodic Benefit- Risk Evaluation Reports (PBRERs)
- Signal detection of Periodic Benefit- Risk Evaluation Reports (PBRERs).
- Preparation and distribution of Periodic Adverse Drug Experience Reports (PADERs)
PROGRAM IS ACCREDITED BY ACCREDITATION COUNCIL FOR CLINICAL RESEARCH EDUCATION, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA