Doctors are typically well-trained in treating patients, but the medical curriculum rarely teaches them how to publish their papers. Similarly, professionals working in the pharmaceutical, life sciences and healthcare industry and academic institutions rarely get opportunity to formally learn the professional medical and scientific writing. Consequently, many doctors and other professionals hesitate before carrying out or conducting research, even when they have good ideas for research or valuable data that may benefit from publishing.
Medical and scientific writing as a profession is also gaining importance and is an excellent career opportunity. Pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, CROs, and health / life sciences consulting firms hire hundreds of trained medical writing professionals each year. A professional training in medical and scientific writing is likely to benefit professionals associated with these fields.
The purpose of this course is to help medical academicians and other applied health sciences professionals refine their research ideas and quickly publish their papers. It will also help them develop other medical and scientific publications.
Specifically, our aim is that participants achieve the skill and confidence to unhesitatingly plan a study or write a paper when a suitable idea appears. We will consider our efforts successful if at the end of the course the participants are willing to take the plunge into research and medical and scientific writing.
- Cliniminds (Since 2004) 15+ Years Now
- Hands on Training on Publication Writing & Other Documents
- Live Audio Video Session by Senior Trainers using – Zoom / GoToMeeting
- Program accredited from Accreditation Council for Clinical Research Education, United States of America
- Program accredited from Pharmaceutical Society of India
- 24x7 Learning Management System – Session Recording, Presentations, Notes, Modules
- We don’t mention mode – online / eLearning on certificates.