Roles & Responsibilities of Clinical Data Coordinator
A Clinical Data Coordinator is responsible for the collection, cleaning, and management of data for clinical trials. Their main responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with study teams to ensure data is collected and reported accurately
- Creating and maintaining study databases
- Reviewing and validating data
- Ensuring data is entered into the database in a timely and accurate manner
- Performing data cleaning and quality control activities
- Generating data listings and reports as needed
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of study documentation
- Communicating with study monitors and other stakeholders to resolve data queries
- Participating in training and education programs as needed
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory guidelines and industry standards
It is important to note that the specific roles and responsibilities of a Clinical Data Coordinator may vary depending on the company and the type of clinical trial they are working on.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 95601 02589 or +91 93014 85978.