Cliniminds offers professional skills and certification programs since 2004 for the healthcare and life sciences sector. Cliniminds programs are accredited by ACCRE USA.
United States is the largest healthcare, pharmaceutical and life sciences market in the world. United States drives the global market for clinical trials. There are other verticals like pharmacovigilance, pharmaceutical business analytics, clinical data management, medical & scientific writing, biostatistics, regulatory which continue to grow with the growth in pharmaceutical market.
Advanced Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Business Analytics
Pharmaceutical Business Analytics is one of the fastest and high paying career in United States and Europe. Global healthcare analytics market was valued at US$18.32 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD145.20 billion by 2029, registering a CAGR of 24.58% during the forecast period of 2022-2029. The Global Commercial Pharmaceutical Analytics Market is value is projected to reach US$9.3 billion by 2027.
This growth is creating several new jobs and business opportunities in the area of commercial healthcare and pharmaceutical business analytics. Some of these positions are business analysts, senior analyst, leads, project managers, engagement managers, associate principals and principals. The sector offers attractive salaries – starting annual salaries are from 80,000 – 90,000 USD. At senior levels, annual salaries could vary between USD160,000 to USD220,000 upwards.
Entering this sector requires graduate or post graduate education in pharmaceutical sciences, medical, dental, life sciences, biotechnology, and business management or computer science & information technology. However, this sector requires special advanced skills in competitive intelligence, forecasting, health economics outcomes research, market sizing, sales force effectiveness, data science and visualization. These are the essential job skills
Cliniminds offers advanced certification program in Pharmaceutical Business Analytics, and helps professionals building career in this fast growing sector.
The program is most suited for :
- Junior to Middle-level managers who wish to switch to a career in analytics
- Business analysts who want to sharpen their knowledge in analytics
- Domain specialists and anyone within a wide range of professional backgrounds planning to undertake business analytics projects with the help of analytic tools and techniques
- Early managers and working executives who are new to the analytics domain
- Academicians from business schools
- Students pursuing MBA/ MS/ Graduation from universities and want to enter this industry
Program Structure :
- Duration : 6 months weekend (Sat & Sun)
- Mode : Live eLearning Sessions with experts using Teams/Zoom/Google
- Content Delivery : Presentations, Audio Video Recordings, and other learning material through Cliniminds Learning Management System
- Job Placements : CV Writing, Interview Preparation & help connecting with recruiters
- Internship & Assignments : Live Projects
- Accreditation : ACCRE USA Accredited & LSSSDC Certified
- Evaluation & Certification : Online MCQs
- Batch Commencement Date : Sunday, 29 May 2022
For more information and admission assistance, please call +91-9810068241 or firstname.lastname@example.org